Welcome the DFF Network’s IDP centric show. Your talking heads Nick ” Hail to the Redskins” Wagner and Joshua “@DFF_Cog” Johnson are here to help you circumnavigate through the murky IDP trenches, as well as make you a more well-rounded dynasty threat. Tighten your laces and get your mouthpiece fully in your mouth as the boys rattle your cage.
*Special Thanks to Michael Goins for picking us up and to Torey Graham & Brad McDaniel for the logo design
With the NFL Draft firmly upon us, we have decided to give you our pre-draft IDP rankings based on pure talent. This is a deep dive into the defensive rookie spectrum. Please be advised these are IDP rankings and things will likely change a little once landing spots a fully entrenched.
Jabrill Peppers faked us all by going to combine as a linebacker and then saying he is a safety.
Haason Reddick did the same thing to a lesser extent.
2017 Pre-Draft Showcase:
Top 5 LBs
- Rueben Foster is the clear cut #1
- What can Connor Harris and Kendell Beckwith do for you?
Top 5 DBs
- Malik Hooker ranks 2 to 5?
- Obi Melinfonwu a cornerback?
Top 5 DLs
- Solomon Thomas is the source of some mild disagreement.
Kick Me Out of the War Room:
- Josh’s Idea: Derek Barnett over Myles Garrett? Nah not really but almost!
- Nick’s Idea: Deshaun Watson has to be the first QB to get drafted.
A Deeper Dive:
Top 5 DTs
- Can Malik McDowell keep himself motivated?
Top OLB 5
- Where do Ryan Anderson and Tim Williams rank?
Top 5 CBs
- Chidobe Awuzie is a tough grinder!
Both Nick’s Redskins and Josh’s Raiders need defensive bodies but who are their ideal IDP round 1 selections:
- Can Reddick play for both teams?